PirateCraft Support CenterIn order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
Tickets are opened between you and staff only, they are not public unless explicitly set to public or parties added to the ticket.
What is this system to be used for?You can use the ticket system for:
- Reporting Bugs & Glitches
- Reporting player(s) or Crews
- Reporting a build (A stone box ruining a view for screenshots)
- Requesting help in-game
- Request land regeneration (Back to new land!)
- Request land restore (Restore an area from backup)
- Request to remove claims (Following the rules)
- Request a new feature/suggestion for the server in detail
What this system is NOT for
- Do NOT use this ticket system for unban requests, those have to remain public in the forum.
- Do NOT post drama between people/crews